My last boss was NOT an psycho… he was a MUPPET (which is more dangerous in my opinion).
According to the book “Snakes In Suits” more than 7 percent of managers could be psychopathic. Fortunately they can be easier to spot than reenacting the shower scene from the film Psycho…
Here’s how to spot them:
1. They’re manipulative: they are generally good at networking with people, making them think they are important and then conning them in the process
2. They lie: liar, liar your pants are on fire! Although they always wiggle out of it when they are found out
3. Show no remorse: When stuff goes pear shaped for you, they are cold, emotionless and even enjoy your misery
4. Bragging: They love to tell you about how awesome they are… ALL the time
5. Steal your thunder: They’ll take credit for your success, but blame you for their mistakes!
Thing is you need to be on high alert at all times to spot the psycho boss. But it’s made more difficult if you’re a career zombie like I described yesterday.
Besides taking your Lean Greens every day, there is another way to ensure you are on top form. That’s by consistently getting a good nights sleep. which is where our Drift Off Formula is your best friend.
Drift Off is 100% drug FREE, it contains natural minerals that help balance your brain and body chemistry to allow you to get to sleep easier and deeper.
Most people see an improvement in their sleep on the first night they try it.
Get your tub here. So you can spot the psycho in the office
Tim “Norman Bates” Goodwin